Day 2 in blog world! Today is starting off in a slight fog being that I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night. It's not unusual for me to have a night like this on occassion, but in the past week there have been way too many and it is catching up with me! My baby is sick. I thought last week that she had fifths disease b/c she had spiked a fever & gotten a rash. Now I'm thinking the rash is viral xantham & she has a cold. We have an appointment with the pediatrician this morning & it irks me to know that I'm about to pay a copay to hear,"it's viral, just keep doing what you're doing". She has not slept more than 8 hours total in the last 2 days. WE need drugs!!!!
On a brighter note: I plan to get groceries this morning and spend some time in the kitchen doing my favorite thing-cooking! I'm making tiger butter for my brother so I'll have something to wrap with his Lowe's gift card, them I'm going to make some spiced pecans. This will be my first attempt so wish me luck! This afternoon I will pick up the house to get ready for my friend who's coming to spend Christmas with us. I'll be back this evening to let you know what the doctor had to say. Have a wonderful day!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! I didn't know Ashley was sick...bless your heart. Yes, please update this afternoon.
ReplyDeleteYou are such the little housewife doing all that cooking/baking!
I'm going to clean potties instead!
Merry Christmas Eve Eve!